Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Airbrush Outlet, ( “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or are practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
In short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name address contact information passwords and security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. Personal information we collect can include the following
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, Postal address, phone number and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication an account access.
Payment data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (Such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information automatically collected — such as IP address and or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. this information does not reveal your specific identity, like your name or contact information, but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. this information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes period
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. examples of the information we receive from other sources include: Social media profile information; Marketing leads in search results and links, including paid listings, such a sponsored links.
2. How do we use your information?
In short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and or your consent .
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. we process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and or for compliance with our legal Obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account, such as your Google or Facebook account. We use the information you allowed us to collect from those third-parties to facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you sent us for marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. you can opt out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
To protect our Sites. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure, for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention.
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
In short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: we may process your data if you have given us specific consent use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: We might process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal obligations: We may disclosure information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process, such as in response to a court order or subpoena, including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Vital interests: We may disclosure information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud , situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or is evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We make sure or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-party Advertisers. We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Sites. these companies may use information about your visits to our website and other websites that are contained in web cookies or other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
5. Do use Google Maps?
In short: Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service.
By using our maps API implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s terms of service.
6. How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible, for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives, then we will securely store your personal information an isolated from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. How do we keep your information safe?
In short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. however, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
8. Do we collect information from minors?
In short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age period
We do not know English solicit data from our market to children under 18 years of age. by using the Sites, you represent that you were at least 18 or that you are the parent or Guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependents use of the Sites. If we learn the personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from my records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. What are your privacy rights?
In short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. you can find their contact details here.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers are set To accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites, to opt out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Sites, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email listed anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below . you will then be removed from the marketing email list, however, we will still need to send you service related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
10. Do we make updates to this policy?
In short: Yes, we will update this policy is necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.